The Golf Course

Carmel Pine Cone, February 3, 1915

“The Carmel golf course is situated south of the village and follows the ocean front from the end of the beach to the mouth of the Carmel river.

“It is a ten hole course which for scenic beauty and interesting natural hazard cannot be surpassed. Philip Wilson, the manager, laid out the course, and his claim is that this course, excepting the old turf, contains better golfing possibilities than any in Scotland.

“A club-house is a feature maintained by the management.”

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer