This poem, once preferred by Oxford and Norton anthologists, seems to have fallen out of favor since the 1970s.
Phenomena is included in the following anthologies:
- The Wild God of the World: An Anthology of Robinson Jeffers, 2003; ed. Albert Gelpi
- The Selected Poetry of Robinson Jeffers, Stanford, 2001; ed. Tim Hunt
- The New Oxford Book of American Verse, 1976; ed. Richard Ellman
- The Norton Anthology of Modern Poetry, 1973; eds. Ellman & O’Clair
- The Pocket Book of Modern Verse, 11th Printing, 1963; ed. Oscar Williams.
- The Oxford Book of American Verse, 1950; ed. F.O. Matthiessen